NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS TO PARTICIPATE.
- HOW TO ENTER: Beginning 3/1/13 at 12:00:00 AM (ET) through 4/30/13 at 11:59:59 PM (ET) (“Promotion Period”), go to ColorTyme.com, select your hometown ColorTyme location, and complete the online registration and all of the required fields; and opt-in to receive future promotional email specials from ColorTyme, Inc. (“Sponsor”) to be automatically entered into the ColorTyme® Email Specials Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). On mobile/tablet devices, select a store and fill out the required fields under “Get Deals”. QR Code Entry: During the Promotion Period, scan a “Scan It, Join It, Win $1000” QR code located on ColorTyme advertising or signage in participating ColorTyme stores. Use your smart phone or other web-enabled device to scan the QR code and you will have an opportunity to enter the Promotion by selecting a store and fill out the required fields under “Get Deals”. In order to scan a QR code, your mobile device must have a QR Code reader installed. Participants may only enter once for the Promotion Period. Entries must be completed by 11:59:59 PM (ET) on 4/30/13.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, any entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrants may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses, nor may entrants use any device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes and all entries submitted by the entrant will be void. Sponsor is not responsible for any change to email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older and are registered ColorTyme Email Specials members who have opted in to receive future emails from the Sponsor at the time of entry. Employees of ColorTyme, Inc., its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion and other agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS: One winner will be randomly drawn on or about the next business day after the last day of the Promotion Period from among all valid entries received by Sponsor or its designee, the judges in this Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding. Winners will be notified by phone and/or mail and/or email at Sponsor’s discretion.
- PrizeS/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/odds: One (1) Grand Prize – $1000 (to be awarded in the form of a check to the winner). Total ARV of all prizes – $1000. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the two month Promotion Period. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Limit one (1) prize per person.
- GENERAL: Potential Grand Prize winners will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release within ten (10) days after first notification attempt. If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion agencies nor their employees will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, address, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration or payment, where allowed by law. By accepting prize, winners agree to hold harmless Sponsor, its respective parent company, related, affiliated, and subsidiary companies and their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the sweepstakes.
- INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes and select the winner(s) by random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor. Caution: Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law.
- For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 9/20/13 to: ColorTyme Email Specials Sweepstakes, Attn: Winner’s List, 5000 Legacy Drive, Suite 210, Plano TX 75024. Winner’s list to be available after 5/20/13.
- SPONSOR: ColorTyme, Inc., 5000 Legacy Drive, Suite 210, Plano, TX 75024.
© 2013 ColorTyme, Inc. All Rights Reserved.